Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Part Time in Newtown, CT
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Able to learn computer functions
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Our office is located in Newtwon, CT.
- Our office is open M-F: 9am-6pm.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Looking for a part-time job that provides meaningful work and competitive compensation? Consider a position in a State Farm Agent's office.
ready to launch your career?
We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. If you want to make an impact, see immediate success, we could be the place for you! If you are self-motivated, possess an entrepreneurial spirit and have a desire to win and achieve results, please consider joining our team.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Simple IRA
- Hourly pay
- Flexible hours
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none